Housing Covenant support for Service leavers and Veterans

Whether you are renting or thinking about buying a home, there is advice and support available to you. 

Support and advice is available to you for finding a new civilian home.

The Single Persons Accommodation Centre for the Ex-Services (SPACES) is there to help single ex-regulars find appropriate accommodation when they leave the services.

Own your own home provides a range of schemes that make home-buying more affordable.

The Joint Service Housing Advice Office (JSHAO) provides civilian housing information during resettlement to assist with the transition to civilian life.

The Scottish Government have created a Veterans Portal which provides information on services for transitioning service personnel and their families and those currently serving who are considering living in Scotland in the future.

How to Rent Guide: a checklist for renting in England Renting a Safe Home: a guide for private rented sector tenants Model Tenancy Agreement: a sample agreement for a shorthold assured tenancy in the private rented sector

  • If you have a query or comment about the Armed Forces Covenant and wish to receive a response, please use the Contact Us form.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.