Links to key Covenant documents are provided below.
- The statement of the Armed Forces Covenant
- Armed Forces Covenant Annual Reports
- The Armed Forces Covenant: today and tomorrow
- Part 16A of the Armed Forces Act 2006 – the legislation that requires the Secretary of State to publish a Covenant Annual Report each year, and contains the Covenant Legal Duty.
- The Armed Forces (Covenant) Regulations 2022 – the legislation that defines ‘relevant family members’ for the purposes of the Covenant Legal Duty, and brings the Statutory Guidance into force.
- Covenant Legal Duty Statutory Guidance
- Covenant Legal Duty toolkit – a range of resources that provide further information about the Covenant Legal Duty.